- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney RB4 165W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
Black and Blue
- Write a Review
- #L19260 000001000 L19260000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney RB4 is a 165-watt bass combo with 15” speaker plus switchable horn. From studio to stage, the RB4 is a compact yet powerful bass rig.Britis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This 1x15 bass combo offers versatile features and low-end thump.
The Laney RB4 is a 165-watt bass combo with 15” speaker plus switchable horn. From studio to stage, the RB4 is a compact yet powerful bass rig.
The RB4 houses a 165 watt RMS amplifier and features a 15” custom speaker plus a switchable HF Horn.
It features powerful EQ control via Bass, Treble, 7-band graphic mid plus Laney’s unique ‘Enhance’ control that dials in increased low-end definition.
On-Board Compressor and Limiter
The RB4’s on-board compressor works in sympathy with the Gain control with both ‘On’ and ‘Active’ lights to indicate how the compressor is reacting to playing dynamics. The on board Limiter can be engaged to cut power stage distortion if required.
High or Normal input choices can be selected to match the type of bass used, an XLR DI sends a pre-EQ feed direct to a mixer or amplifier and Aux In allows the connection of backing tracks.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 165W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: Normal, high
- Speaker: 1x15" custom driver; switchable HF horn
- Controls: bass, treble, 7-band graphic mid, volume, enhance, gain, compressor, limiter
- Built-in compressor
- Aux. in put
- DI XLR output
- Output: 1x8 ohm
- Dimensions: 21.77" x 19.09" x 11.92"
- Weight: 41.88 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.