- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Richter R500-115 500W 1x15" Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52281 000001000 L52281000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney R500-115 is a solid-state combo packing an impressive 500W RMS into a sealed cabinet providing versatility, portability and reliability to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This gig-ready combo is ready to deliver huge low-end thunder from a 15" driver.
The Laney R500-115 is a solid-state combo packing an impressive 500W RMS into a sealed cabinet providing versatility, portability and reliability to all levels of bass player from rehearsal room to a large stage. The front panel houses Normal or High jack inputs a balanced XLR D.I. provides direct, mic-free mixer connection when recording or performing live. An Aux input allows play-along to a backing track and a headphone socket allows for late night playing. The R500-115 lets any bass player own their tone!
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 500W
- Speaker: 1x15" bass-reflex; high-frequency horn
- Single channel
- Two inputs: Normal, padded
- Built-in compressor
- 10 band graphic EQ - remote switchable
- Enhance low-end definition control
- Bass and treble shelving controls
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 22.4" x 20.86" x 14.56" (570 mm x 530 mm x 370 mm)
- Weight: 52 lb. (23.6 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.