- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Richter R500H 500W Bass Amp Head
Black and Blue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52279 000001000 L52279000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney R500H is a solid-state head packs an impressive 500W RMS into a very lightweight chassis providing versatility, portability and reliability...Click To Read More About This Product
It's easy to travel with this gig-ready head.
The Laney R500H is a solid-state head packs an impressive 500W RMS into a very lightweight chassis providing versatility, portability and reliability to all levels of bass player from rehearsal room to a large stage. The front panel houses normal and padded input jacks, and a balanced XLR D.I. provides direct, mic-free mixer connection when recording or performing live. An aux. input allows play-along to a backing track and a headphone socket allows for late-night playing.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 500W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: normal, padded
- Controls: 10-band graphic EQ, enhance low-end definition, bass and treble shelving, compressor
- FX loop
- DI output
- Tuner output
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Neutrik hybrid speakON/jack speaker connector
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 16.14" x 7.48" (70 mm x 410 mm x 190 mm)
- Weight: 9.04 lb. (4.1 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.