Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Leslie Leslie Modulation Guitar Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Leslie simulator for guitars, keyboards and other signals.
The patching scheme allows for stereo or mono operation (stereo is recommended). This pedal goes great in a guitar pedal board, but it is also good for synth organs when you want an authentic Leslie reproduction. The Leslie Pedal overdrive is true to the character of a vintage Lesliespeaker, primarily used for Hammond organs. As is the case with music, there are no unbreakable rule with this pedal, so try vocals, saxophone or theramin through it, and see if you can derive some engaging sounds that serve your compositions.
Controls include the classic Leslie Brake, which emulates the stopping of the Leslie rotor. It is incredibly effective. Just like an original Leslie control pedal, the Leslie emulation can spin slow, fast or be off. A true bypass is included as well. Mix and level knobs adjust how pronounced the effect is and how much of it is mixed with the original signal. A sweet, singing overdrive is built into the pedal as well, which comes in particularly handy with guitar signals.
There are built in selectable presets that emulate the most popular Leslie cabinet models. Distance and the Rise and Fall modify the Leslie effect in specific ways, Each of the 3 Rotary Cabinet Profiles has its own Rise and Fall speeds that are accurate to the actual Leslie model it is based on. You can increase or decrease these speeds, preserving the individual high/low ratios.-5 is Slower and +5 is faster. At the center position, the rise and fall time setting is consistent with that of the actual Leslie model selected. The Distance knob sets the distance of the Virtual Mic from the Virtual Rotating Elements."0" represents the closest position, "10" represents approximately 3 feet away.
- Thrilling Leslie speaker modeling
- Specific cabinet emulations
- Sweet, singing distortion
- Ruggedly built
Order today and expand your stage or studio.
Leslie Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Signal Processing: 32-bit 150 MIPs Pittsburgh Digital DSP
- Analog/Digital Conversion: 24-bit 115dB
- Digital/Analog Conversion: 24-bit 115dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0dBV (low gain) and -6dBV (high gain)
- Input Impedance: 500 Kohm nominal
- Output Impedance: 150 ohm nominal
- Output Level: +6dBV
- Dimensions: 7 5/16" (18.7 cm) (L), 2 1/4" (5.6 cm) (H),
- Current Draw: 4 3/4" (12 cm) (W), 1 lb 9oz (709g)
- AC Adapter: 1200 mA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.