Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
DT50 112 25/50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Ampfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
The world's first adaptive guitar combo amp.
This means that when you select a model, the DT50 112 Amp instantly reconfigures the tube power section to provide the optimal tone. The digital section monitors the tube power section and can adjust the DSP in real-time.
At high volumes, the tubes provide more distortion. At low volumes, the modeling delivers more of the coloration. The digital section now "talks" to the analog section, and vice versa.
Matched with a custom Celestion speaker, the DT50 112 gives you great tone and authentic feel at all volumes all the time.
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 EL34 power amp
- Selectable 25W/50W outputs
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume
- Master volume
- High and Low inputs
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB; Pentode/Triode)
- Complete, one-touch analog reconfiguration (via Channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- 1x12" Celestion custom G12H90 speaker
- L6 LINK in/thru connection for POD HD integration
- Serial effect loop with level control
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch
- 4, 8 and 16-ohm speaker outs
Experience this breakthrough in digital design and tube tone. Order today.
DT50 112 25/50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Amp Type: Adaptive
- Modeling: Line 6 HD Modeling
- Tube Section: 2x12AX7 Preamp; 2xEL34 Power Amp Designed by Reinhold Bogner
- Voicings: Selectable, (Cathode or Fixed Bias)
- Bias Types: Type I (Tight Feedback, California Clean) Type II (Looser Feedback, Crunchy British Feel) Type III (Zero Negative Feedback, Chimey Brit Feel) Type IV (Modern Feedback, Higher Gain)
- Operating Class and Wattage: Selectable: Class A (25W) <> Class AB (50W)
- Power Tube Config: Selectable: Pentode <> Triode
- Speaker: Custom Celestion G12H90
- Foot Controller: POD HD300/400/500 via L6 LINK; Standard 1/4" Tip-Sleeve Footswitch for Channel Switching
- Other I/O: Serial FX Loop, MIDI IN/OUT, Cabinet Simulated Direct Out
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.