Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Line 6 Helix Limited-Edition Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal Goldtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
All of the amazing Helix horsepower, now in a limited-run finish.
Extensive I/O and signal-routing capabilities provide unprecedented flexibility for both studio and stage, and Helix Floor can even serve as a comprehensive master controller for your entire studio or live rig by enabling you to easily integrate effects pedals and other hardware into a hybrid setup. Presets are also compatible with the entire Helix family of guitar processors, including the Helix Native Guitar/Effects Processor plug-in, enabling guitarists to take their tones from the studio to the stage—and back again.
Authentic HX Modeling
With HX Modeling, each stage of an amp’s circuitry is measured and matched back to the original, so that every model reacts and interacts with the player in a genuine and realistic manner. HX Modeling also accurately recreates the behavior of even the most idiosyncratic vintage effects by modeling their individual components. For example, the Transtronic process emulates the behavior of virtually any germanium or silicon transistor or diode, making it possible to authentically recreate fuzz, distortion, and other pedals once considered too persnickety to convincingly model; and the Throbber is a “virtual lightbulb” that mimics the decidedly nonlinear behavior of the small incandescent bulb and four photocells inside the original Shin-ei Uni-Vibe pedals that are essential to their unique sound and vibe. Helix Floor also lets you load third-party speaker cabinet impulse responses (IRs) to personalize your rig.
Acclaimed Ease of Use
Massive power and flexibility are frequently accompanied by a steep learning curve, but Helix Floor is remarkably easy to use. Capacitive-touch footswitches allow you to
immediately jump to any block and quickly adjust a parameter or assign controllers merely by tapping the footswitch with your finger. A large 800x480-pixel LCD eliminates complex menu-diving and provides the same level of control you would expect from an external editor. Color-coded LED rings and customizable scribble strips instantly convey footswitch assignments and status at a single glance.
Keep Playing While You Tweak
One goal when developing the Helix products was to make tone creation easier by allowing guitarists to interact with technology in more intuitive ways. For example, Pedal Edit Mode allows you to edit any amp or effect parameter with your foot, so you can keep playing while making changes on the fly. Select the block you want to edit and its parameters are automatically assigned to the footswitches. Then, simply select and adjust a parameter using the expression pedal.
Featuring an extensive I/O complement, robust routing capabilities, and complete MIDI integration, the Helix Floor processor can serve as a powerful master controller for any size of guitar rig. The four mono or two stereo effects sends/receives may be used to connect individual pedals or pedal chains to create switchable loops, or as additional inputs and outputs, or to process multiple instruments simultaneously. Routing schemes such as wet/dry/wet and 4-Cable Method are also easily configured. There are also three expression pedal inputs, a CV/Expression output, external amp switching capabilities, L6 LINK connectivity, and exclusive Variax® guitar integration. This unparalleled flexibility allows you to create large integrated systems incorporating both digital and analog I/O.
Easy-to-Use Mac and PC Editors
The Helix software editor features the same intuitive user interface found on Helix Floor. Drag and drop amps, cabs, and effects to build signal chains with ease; adjust parameters and settings using dedicated knobs and sliders; quickly customize footswitch labels, and much more—all on your computer’s large screen.
Preset Compatibility with Helix Products
Helix Floor presets are compatible with the entire Helix family of processors, including Helix Rack, Helix LT, and the Helix Native Guitar/Effects Processor plug-in. All Helix processors feature the same sounds and interface, and all work seamlessly with the Helix editor/librarian application.
Regular Feature Enhancement
Line 6 is committed to continuing the evolution of the Helix family and responding to the needs of guitarists. Helix Floor owners can expect regular firmware updates that add amp and effect models, new features that improve flexibility and workflow, and other software improvements.
Helix 3.0 Firmware Update
The Helix 3.0 firmware update for Helix and HX hardware devices and the 3.0 software update for the Helix Native plug-in include 20 new models—most notably five world-class polyphonic pitch-shifting effects—along with several significant performance enhancements.
• US Princess, based on* the Fender Princeton Reverb amp
• Das Benzin Lead, based on* the Lead channel of the Diezel VH4 amp
• Poly Pitch, a Line 6 original
• Poly Wham, a Line 6 original
• Poly Detune, Line 6 original
• Poly Sustain, a Line 6 original
• Poly Capo, Line 6 original, works equally well on guitar and bass
• 12 String, a Line 6 original 12-string guitar emulation
• Horizon Drive, based on* the Horizon Devices Precision Drive pedal
• Swedish Chainsaw, based on* the BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal Distortion
• Pocket Fuzz, inspired by the Jordan Boss Tone fuzz
• Bighorn Fuzz, based on* the 1973 Electro-Harmonix “ram's head” Big Muff
• Ballistic Fuzz, based on* the Euthymia ICBM fuzz
• Horizon Gate, based on* the Horizon Devices Precision Drive's gate
• Acoustic Sim, based on* the BOSS AC-2 Acoustic Simulator
• Glitch Delay, an open-ended delay effect with endless creative options
• Shuffling Looper, an inspiring idea generator that intelligently slices and reconfigures your loops
• Stereo Imager, Line 6 original
• 1x10 US Princess, based on* the Fender Princeton Reverb cab
• 1x12 US Princess, based on* a Fender Princeton Reverb cab with an Alnico Blue speaker
• A Favorites model list to store your custom amp and effect edits, including footswitch assignments
• You can now save default settings for every amp, cab, or effect block.
• Your custom settings appear every time you load the block.
Additionally, Helix Floor, Rack, and LT users now have the option to disable Path 2 for true preset spillover.
Meanwhile, the HX Stomp pedal’s simultaneous block count has increased from six to eight and now includes a Command Center menu for controlling other devices via MIDI or software via QWERTY keystrokes. And the Helix Native plug-in now includes a Tuner and Gain Reduction meters.
*All product names are trademarks of their respective owners and neither Yamaha Guitar Group nor Line 6 are associated or affiliated with them. These trademarks appear solely to identify products whose tones and sounds were studied by Line 6 during sound model development.
- Award-winning dual DSP HX Modeling
- Uncompromised Helix sound quality with 123 dB of dynamic range
- More than 200 Amp, Cab, Mic, and Effect models
- Large 6.2”, 800x480-Pixel LCD Screen
- Extensive I/O complement provides unprecedented flexibility for studio and stage
- Up to 3 expression pedals, CV/expression output, external amp switching, and deep MIDI control
- Capacitive-touch Footswitches and Customizable Scribble Strips. Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
- Preset compatibility with all other Helix products
- User-friendly Mac and PC based editors enable remote editing and IR management
- Dimensions: 22.05" x 11.87" x 3.61"
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.