Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Line 6 Helix Multi-Effects Guitar Racktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Line 6 Helix Multi-Effects Guitar Rack
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The tools to quickly recreate the sound in their head, without sonic compromise.
Have a pile of oddball pedals that you rely on for your personal sounds? No problem. Take advantage of the most comprehensive I/O and routing capabilities ever built into a multi-effect and easily integrate them into the Helix Rack environment. Once connected, create custom setups that make your external pedals feel like they’re all under the hood. Whether you spend your time in the studio or on the stage, Helix Rack is the next-generation guitar processor you’ve been waiting for.
Line 6 has partnered with Steinberg to offer a Helix Recording Bundle promotion from September 14, 2021 to February 28, 2022. Any customer who purchases a Helix unit (Helix, Helix Rack, Helix LT) during that time will receive a free copy of Steinberg’s Cubase Elements music production software ($99.99 USD value), and a free copy of the Line 6 Helix Native plug-in ($399.99 USD value). Simply register your unit during these dates, and you will receive a download link to redeem your software.
Real Tone that feels and sounds like your analog gear
When it comes down to authentic sound and feel, Helix Rack represents a giant leap forward for guitar technology. The dual-DSP engine provides massive power to accurately recreate the dynamic feel of tube amplifiers, not just their sonic fingerprint. Each stage of an amp’s circuit has been measured and matched back to the original, so that each model reacts and interacts just like the real thing. This level of dynamic circuit detail extends into areas like power supply ripple, individual tube sag, and control over B+ voltages. Once these elements are captured, you get classic bloom and gooey compression on some amps, and a powerful gut punch on others. Helix Rack also lets you load custom impulse responses, allowing you to personalize your rig setup.
Smart Interaction - So intuitive you already know how to use it
Massive power traditionally comes with a steep learning curve, but Helix Rack challenges that way of thinking. The large 6.2" 800x480-pixel LCD display all but eliminates menu diving and provides the same level of control you would expect from an external editor. When it comes to creating tones, Helix Rack is as fast as you are.
Speed up your editing with Helix Control
Helix Rack can be controlled by almost any MIDI-capable device, but adding Helix Control gives you the same innovative capabilities found in the floor based Helix, and this means that - for the very first time - you won’t have to stop playing to tweak a knob. With Pedal Edit Mode, you can edit any parameter you like using your foot: simply select the block that you want to tweak, and its parameters spill out onto the Helix Control footswitches. Select a parameter, and tweak the value using one of three optional expression pedals.
Helix Rack has four stereo paths per preset, allowing you to design complex routing scenarios for each patch. Creating variations on wet and dry routing schemes is as easy as loading a template or tweaking the joystick, and using the onboard effects models in conjunction with the four freely-assignable effects loops means that the tonal possibilities are truly huge.
Control of your entire rig - Integrate and control internal and external devices
As the most advanced guitar processor ever made, Helix Rack can become the nerve center for your entire guitar rig. Easily integrate traditional effects pedals and other hardware into your environment, creating a seamless hybrid rig that incorporates the best of what software and hardware have to offer.
Helix Rack has extremely flexible audio routing thanks to its dynamically allocated DSP. Use the four effects loops to connect four separate pedal chains, or split them up and use them as freely-assignable inputs and outputs. In combination with four stereo paths, this means that you can process multiple instruments at once, send wet and dry signals to different places, and create large integrated systems that take advantage of both digital and analog I/O at the same time.
When you need to incorporate external devices via MIDI, Helix Rack offers more flexibility than any multi-effect ever. In addition to powerful real time MIDI control, Helix Rack can send up to six separate commands at patch recall that aren’t assigned to a connected footswitch, which means you can change a patch on a synth, start a sequencer, and turn up a fader on an external mixer, all with one patch recall. Add AES/EBU digital I/O, Wordclock sync, support for three expression pedals, CV/Expression out, and external amp switching, and Helix Rack can be the command center for any size rig.
Helix 3.15 Firmware Update
The Helix 3.15 update includes a new amp, ten all-new effects, and 18 additional Legacy effects:
• Line 6 Ventoux - Original amp with a unique gain and control design
• Ampeg Opto Comp - Based on the Ampeg Octo Comp compressor
• Ampeg Liquifier - Based on the Ampeg Liquifier Chorus
• Heliosphere - Original delay with reverb in the feedback loop
• ADT - Original automatic double tracker
• Crisscross - Original dual delay with cross-feed between delays
• Tesselator - Original delay
• Ratchet - Original delay
• Dynamic Plate - Original plate reverb
• Dynamic Room - Original room reverb
• Shimmer - Original shimmer reverb
• PLUS! 18 Legacy effects from the POD Farm 2.5 plug-in
There are also new features and updates, including:
• Input Pad now assignable per preset
• Global MIDI Control of Encoders 1-6
• Apple Silicon Support for the Helix Native plug-in
- Dual DSP-powered HX modeling engine with four discrete stereo signal paths, 45 amps, 30 cabs, 16 mics and 70 effects
- Imports 3rd-party 1,024/2,048 cab IR (impulse responses)
- Large 6.2" 800x480-pixel LCD display
- Extensive I/O for seamless integration with your entire rig—10 inputs 12 outputs (including four fx loops), plus 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Up to three expression pedals, expression toe switch input, CV/Expression out, external amp switching and deep MIDI control
- AES/EBU and SPDIF digital I/O with Wordclock sync
- Industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range on the guitar input, for tremendous depth and ultra-low noise
- Tour Grade construction—3RU rack enclosure with optional foot-based controller
- Dimensions: 19 x 5.05 x 8.8 in.
- Weight: 11.9 lb.
- Includes Helix Firmware Update 3.15
Add to your setup with a click or call today!
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.