Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Line 6 HX Stomp XL Multi-Effects Pedal With HX Messenger Bagtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Award-winning Helix line tones in a stompbox format.
Access over 300 amps, cabs and effects
Line 6 HX Modeling technology allows HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks at the same time. It is the same HX modeling technology that powers the flagship Line 6 Helix guitar processor. The HX Stomp multi-effects processor includes over 300 amps, cabs and effects, including a looper. You will also find the Line 6 legacy library from M-Series pedals. Plus, it includes classic Line 6 stompbox modelers, such as the DL4, MM4, FM4 and DM4. There are presets created specifically for bass players, as well as individual bass amp and cab models.
Amazing versatility in a compact format
Additional features include a choice of true bypass and DSP bypass with trails for natural decay. Its stereo effects loop allows you to patch other pedals into the signal chain. There’s even a jack for connecting up to two external footswitches or expression pedals. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility.
Line 6 HX Stomp features extensive MIDI control, IR (impulse response) loading capabilities and a multichannel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface. The free HX Edit app allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the pedal’s operation, and to create, save and load presets. It also provides preset librarian capabilities, IR loading and more.
In addition to its highly portable platform, HX Stomp is easy to use, thanks to its simple control layout, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD screen and three capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings. Its I/O may be configured for sophisticated routing. That includes simultaneously feeding an amp and a front-of-house mixer, 4-cable method operation with an amplifier (with an effects loop) and easy studio re-amping.
Whether you need a backup for your Helix or other rig, a fly rig that will fit into a duffle bag with room to spare for cables and additional pedals, a convenient practice and rehearsal rig, or a complete guitar and effects studio recording setup, the HX Stomp multi-effects pedal provides the perfect solution. It even fits into the top pocket of a Helix Backpack.
Helix 3.6 firmware update (as of April 24, 2023), is free to download by any owners of this product.
• Grammatico GSG - based on* the Grammatico GSG100
• Line 6 Elmsley - Line 6 original
• Agua Sledge - based on* the Aguilar Tone Hammer
Guitar Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x12 Blue Bell - captured from* a 1x12" VOX AC-15 Blue Alnico
• 1x12 Open Cream - captured from* a custom 1x12" open-back cab G12M-65
• 1x12 Open Cast - captured from* a custom 1x12" open-back cab EVM12L
• 2x12 Silver Bell - captured from* a 2x12" VOX AC-30TB Silver Alnico
• 2x12 Match H30 - captured from* a 2x12" Matchless DC-30 custom G12H-30
• 2x12 Match G25 - captured from* a 2x12" Matchless DC-30 custom G12M-25
• 4x12 Greenback 20 - captured from* a 4x12" Marshal “basketweave” G12M-20
Bass Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x12 Epicenter - captured from* a 1x12" Epifani Ultralight series
• 4x10 Ampeg Pro - captured from* a 4x10" Ampeg PR-410HLF
• Dark Dove Fuzz (Mono, Stereo) - based on* the Electro-Harmonix Russian Big Muff
• Triple Rotary (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Yamaha RA-200 rotary speaker
*These third-party product names are trademarks of their respective owners and neither Yamaha Guitar Group nor Line 6 are associated or affiliated with them. These trademarks appear solely to identify products whose tones were studied by Line 6 during sound model development.
FeaturesLine 6 HX Stomp Multi-Effects Processor Pedal
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact yet extremely powerful
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
- Complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals
- Includes Helix Firmware Update 3.6 free to download
- Custom designed for HX family processors
- Protective foam padding
- Luggage-grade construction
- Fidlock magnetic buckles and pocket closures
- Cargo separator for additional items
Access over 300 amps, cabs and effects. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.