- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- 482675 000000000 482675000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler has the soul of a multi-effects pedal and the power of a rack. It boasts a complete collection of the immortal stompb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The soul of a pedal, the power of a rack.
The Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler has the soul of a multi-effects pedal and the power of a rack. It boasts a complete collection of the immortal stompbox effects, stompbox simplicity, rock-solid construction, and much more.
A complete collection of immortal stompbox sounds
Teeming with over 100 immortal distortions, reverbs, delays, and more, the Line 6 M13 pedal offers instant access to an arsenal of history's most celebrated stompbox sounds.
Get 19 celebrated analog and digital delays, 18 distinctive distortions from creamy to crazy, 12 reverbs from modern (particle verb) to vintage (spring reverb) to ancient (cave reverb), 26 vibey filters including wahs and pitch effects, 22 tangy mods including expressive trems and phasers, and 12 compressors and EQs that squash, gate and color.
The Line 6 pedal lets you use up to four models simultaneously, in any order and in any combination. It's like having a gigantic pedal board (without all the tangled cords and overloaded power strips) stuffed into a convenient, easy-to-use package.
Included are all the models from best-selling Line 6 pedals and rack gear DL4 Delay Modeler, DM4 Distortion Modeler, FM4 Filter Modeler, MM4 Modulation Modeler, Verbzilla, Echo Pro and others.
The Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler is easy to use, just like a classic stompbox. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs. No menus, no saving, no hassles-just turn the knobs and you're done. And your settings remain when you power down!
Four bright LCD screens show parameter names and values, and the built-in chromatic tuner.
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Undo/Redo, Rec/Overdub, Half Speed, Reverse, Play Once, and Pre/Post. You're free to adjust your sounds while looping or overdubbing.
Up to 48 different pedal boards
Different arrangements of models, or pedal board "scenes," can be created for each of your gigs-one for your metal band, one for your punk band, one for your Top 40 gig¦you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro just to swap one or two pedals. Create and save up to 48 scenes. (Scenes can be backed up to your computer via MIDI in/out.)
Ins and outs
M13 Stompbox Modeler plays well with others. Take advantage of the stereo FX loop and put your other effect pedals in front, behind or even in between M13 Stompbox Modeler's models.
Prepared for any live or studio situation, Line 6 M13 guitar pedal features mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog bypass or DSP bypass), mono/stereo assignable FX sends and returns, MIDI input and output and two expression pedal inputs.
Total stompbox experience
Built tank-tough with all-metal construction, Line 6 M13 multi effects pedal is designed to survive on-stage abuse. From the chassis to the footswitches, it'll withstand constant stomping.
M13 Stompbox Modeler's treasured stompbox tones, built-in chromatic tuner, 28-second looper and bonehead simplicity will prove totally indispensable (not to mention highly addictive).
Check the Line 6 website for software updates that increase the power of your Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler!
- Over 100 immortal stompbox FX
- 19 delays, 18 distortions, 12 reverbs, 26 filters, 22 mods, 12 compressors and EQs; Universal tap tempo
- Up to four FX at once in any order/combination
- Models are from best-selling Line 6 pedals and rack gear
- Simple design
- Tweak tones on the fly without menus, saving or hassles
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- 28-second sound-on-sound looper
- Dedicated footswitches for all looper controls
- Mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog bypass or DSP bypass)
- Mono/stereo FX sends and returns
- Two expression pedal jacks
- MIDI in/out
- Tough, all-metal construction
- Highly addictive
- Create up to 48 "scenes"
- No more tearing up Velcro just to swap one or two pedals
- Back up scenes via MIDI in/out
- Four bright LCD screens show parameter names and values
- Dedicated knobs control each effect's parameters
- Easy to use: No menus, no saving, no hassles
- Settings remain after power down
- 19 Delays
- Tube Echo
- Tape Echo
- Sweep Echo
- Analog Echo
- Analog W/Mod
- Lo Res Delay
- Digital Delay
- Digital W/Mod
- Stereo Delays
- Ping Pong
- Dynamic Delay
- Auto Volume Echo
- Echo Platter
- 22 Modulations
- Opto Tremolo
- Bias Tremolo
- Dual Phaser
- Panned Phaser
- Rotary Drum
- Rotary Drum & Horn
- Analog Flanger
- Jet Flanger
- Analog Chorus
- Tri Chorus
- Pitch Vibrato
- Ring Modulator
- 18 Distortions
- Tube Drive
- Classic Distortion
- Heavy Distortion
- Color Drive
- Buzz Saw
- Facial Fuzz
- Jumbo Fuzz
- Fuzz Pi
- Jet Fuzz
- Line 6 Drive
- Line 6 Distortion
- Sub Octave Fuzz
- Octave Fuzz
- Volume Pedal
- 26 Filters
- Tron Down
- Tron Up
- Obi Wah
- Voice Box
- Spin Cycle
- Comet Trails
- Slow Filter
- Attack Synth
- Synth String
- Q Filter
- 12 Compressors
- Red Comp
- Blue Comp
- Blue Comp Treb
- Vetta Comp
- Vetta Juice
- 12 Reverbs
- '63 Spring
- Dimensions: 15"W x 3"H x 11.5"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.