Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Spider IV 15 15W 1x8 Guitar Combo Ampfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 855-272-1087.
The vintage and modern amp tones you need.
With one-touch ease you can access 4 channels of world-class Line 6 tones that were masterfully dialed in by pro players. Plus, each channel also stores 4 complete amp settings of your own creation! Create, save and recall amp model, EQ, gain and effect settings with the push of a button. A wolf in sheep's clothing, Line 6 Spider IV 15 sounds ferocious at low volumes as well as cranked to 11. Plus, value-packed, the guitar amp puts pro sounds into a lightweight box that's small enough to tuck under your bed or desk. Joining the Line 6 community entitles you to top-tier customer service provided by Line 6 representatives and other Spider IV users. Get free Spider IV 15 amp settings for famous songs as well as free lessons, backing tracks, drum loops and more.
An Instant Collection of Essential FX
Line 6 Spider IV 15 Smart FX were inspired by sought-after stompbox and studio effects to deliver the same unique sounds, colors and textures celebrated by pro players. At your fingertips are 6 brilliant effect models. Discover the tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and syrupy Reverb. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects. Two effects can be used simultaneously. Spend less time tweaking and more time rocking with Smart FX. Each knob lets you easily adjust the intensity of the chosen effect so you can get back to playing as quickly as possible.
Total Tone Flexibility
The easy-to-use front panel makes it a snap to find a stage-ready tone. Quickly and easily add some grit with the amp's Drive knob and some dimension (or dementia) with the wide variety of effects.
Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid, and Treble knobs just like you would on a vintage amplifier. When you choose an amp model, the Spider IV 15 EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. Spider IV 15 guitar amp gives you a complete, organic, and fully authentic representation of each of its amplifier models.
The Line 6 Spider IV 15 provides all the flexibility and conveniences that guitarists expect from a world-class Line 6 amplifier. Jam along to your favorite music with the CD/MP3 input and play all night with the great-sounding headphone output (that doubles as a high-quality direct-recording output). Plus, the amp's built-in tuner is always at the ready to keep you sounding your best.
Power, Speakers and Construction
Every aspect of the Line 6 Spider IV 15, from its guitar input to its 15-watt power section to its 8" custom speaker, delivers exceptional definition, clarity and feel. And the three-quarter closed-back cabinet adds a tight, snappy response to the diverse range of tones.
Get FBV Foot Controller Connectivity
Get complete hands-free control of your Spider IV with the addition of an optional Line 6 FBV-series footcontroller.
- 15 watts
- 1x8" custom speaker
- Sparkling clean tones to high-gain metal tones and beyond
- Create, save and recall 4 complete amp settings with the push of a button
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls of each modeled amplifier
- Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
- High-quality direct-recording output
- Three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- Four dialed in amp models: Clean, Crunch, Metal, Insane; access the tones of Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more; 4 channel memories for user-created tones
- Six Smart FX (2 at once) modeled after celebrated stompbox and studio effects; tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and syrupy Reverb; Tap Tempo syncs all time-based effects
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- Built-in tuner
- 1/4-inch input; 1/4-inch headphone/direct output; 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input; FBV jack
Access the 4 amp tones that all guitarists require in their collections, the 6 inspiring effects that add exceptional colors and textures, and the extensive added benefits of owning a Line 6 amplifier.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.