- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Totally Amp'd Spider IV 15 Guitar Amp Starter Pack
- Write a Review
- Product H75709
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Line 6 Totally Amp'd Spider IV 15 Guitar Amp Starter Pack contains everything you need (minus the electric guitar) to get rocking. In one big box...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Everything you need: just add guitar.
The Line 6 Totally Amp'd Spider IV 15 Guitar Amp Starter Pack contains everything you need (minus the electric guitar) to get rocking. In one big box comes the following useful items:
Line 6 Spider IV 15 guitar amp
Spare set of strings and peg winder
The wide range of Spider IV 15 amp tone starts strong, with a bright and distinctive American clean tone, and then opens gradually to achieve the vintage grit and chime of classic British amplifiers. Experience the infamous "Brown" sound distortion, which is based on a '68 Marshall Plexi 100 with a Variac and jumped input channels, and a searing high-gain tone based on a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier.
With one-touch ease you can access 4 channels of world-class Line 6 tones that were masterfully dialed in by pro players. Plus, each channel also stores 4 complete amp settings of your own creation! Create, save and recall amp model, EQ, gain and effect settings with the push of a button. A wolf in sheep's clothing, Line 6 Spider IV 15 sounds ferocious at low volumes as well as cranked to 11. Plus, value-packed, the guitar amp puts pro sounds into a lightweight box that's small enough to tuck under your bed or desk. Joining the Line 6 community entitles you to top-tier customer service provided by Line 6 representatives and other Spider IV users. Get free Spider IV 15 amp settings for famous songs as well as free lessons, backing tracks, drum loops and more.
An Instant Collection of Essential FX
Line 6 Spider IV 15 Smart FX were inspired by sought-after stompbox and studio effects to deliver the same unique sounds, colors and textures celebrated by pro players. At your fingertips are 6 brilliant effect models. Discover the tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and syrupy Reverb. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects. Two effects can be used simultaneously. Spend less time tweaking and more time rocking with Smart FX. Each knob lets you easily adjust the intensity of the chosen effect so you can get back to playing as quickly as possible.
Total Tone Flexibility
The easy-to-use front panel makes it a snap to find a stage-ready tone. Quickly and easily add some grit with the amp's Drive knob and some dimension (or dementia) with the wide variety of effects.
Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid, and Treble knobs just like you would on a vintage amplifier. When you choose an amp model, the Spider IV 15 EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. Spider IV 15 guitar amp gives you a complete, organic, and fully authentic representation of each of its amplifier models.
The Line 6 Spider IV 15 provides all the flexibility and conveniences that guitarists expect from a world-class Line 6 amplifier. Jam along to your favorite music with the CD/MP3 input and play all night with the great-sounding headphone output (that doubles as a high-quality direct-recording output). Plus, the amp's built-in tuner is always at the ready to keep you sounding your best.
Power, Speakers and Construction
Every aspect of the Line 6 Spider IV 15, from its guitar input to its 15-watt power section to its 8" custom speaker, delivers exceptional definition, clarity and feel. And the three-quarter closed-back cabinet adds a tight, snappy response to the diverse range of tones.
- 15 watts
- 1x8" custom speaker
- Sparkling clean tones to high-gain metal tones and beyond
- Create, save and recall 4 complete amp settings with the push of a button
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls of each modeled amplifier
- Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
- High-quality direct-recording output
- Three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- Four dialed in amp models: Clean, Crunch, Metal, Insane; access the tones of Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more; 4 channel memories for user-created tones
- Six Smart FX (2 at once) modeled after celebrated stompbox and studio effects; tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and syrupy Reverb; Tap Tempo syncs all time-based effects
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- Built-in tuner
- 1/4-inch input; 1/4-inch headphone/direct output; 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input; FBV jack
If you're getting started on electric guitar, this is the way to go. Order today.