- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lounsberry Pedals Amp Rescue Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47956 000000000 K47956000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meet the Lounsberry Amp Rescue. Smooth and tubelike, it was designed to make your solid-state amp sound like a tube amp, but it's real intent is to g...Click To Read More About This Product
Rescue your tone with ease.
Meet the Lounsberry Amp Rescue. Smooth and tubelike, it was designed to make your solid-state amp sound like a tube amp, but it's real intent is to give great dynamics, chime and drive to an amp that (maybe) you don't like the sound of very much. Sometimes a new amp is just not in the budget.
Nothing could be simpler. Advance the “Drive” control to add fatness, grit and overdrive (depending on level). Use the “Level” control to balance the level against the bypassed signal. True bypass is available via the stomp switch. Use 1/4” T/S cables only. The use of a TRS cable at the input defeats the power switch. Unplug the input cable when not in use to preserve battery life.
The Lousberry Amp Rescue operates on a standard 9v battery, or external pedal supply. Power is switched automatically when the DC jack is used.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9 volts
- 2.1mm x 5.5 mm plug
- Negative tip
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.