- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Gigpro Acoustic Guitar Preamp
- Write a Review
- 307107 000000000 307107000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The small L.R. Baggs Gigpro preamp clips to your belt loop and works with almost any type of pickup or mini-mic eliminating the need for active circu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Produce the natural tones and warmth of acoustic instruments!
The small L.R. Baggs Gigpro preamp clips to your belt loop and works with almost any type of pickup or mini-mic eliminating the need for active circuitry (and batteries) on your prize guitar. Its Class A input, adjustable gain, and quasi-passive EQ are modeled after the ever-popular Para Acoustic DI. The Gigpro will make any pickup sound better and put fingertip control of your sound right at your side.
Amplify your acoutic with a preamp worthy of its tone. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.