- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Para Acoustic Guitar DI and Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 307160 000000000 307160000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The L.R. Baggs Para Acoustic DI and Preamp treats your acoustic guitar to the best. Studio-quality direct box/preamp/equalizer. Quasi-passive 5-band ...Click To Read More About This Product
Capture every nuance of your acoustic sound!
The L.R. Baggs Para Acoustic DI and Preamp treats your acoustic guitar to the best. Studio-quality direct box/preamp/equalizer. Quasi-passive 5-band EQ includes sweepable mids, notch filter, and presence control. Boosts your signal up to 24dB. Runs on 48V phantom power or a 9V battery. Phase inversion for the best recording mix. XLR balanced output. Ultrahigh input impedance to get the best out of any pickup. Series effects loop. Low cut filter to eliminate thumps. The L.R. Baggs Para Acoustic DI is made in the USA.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.