- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Electric Blue Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
- Product H92204
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electric Blue Chorus's chorus effect is achieved by mixing dry signal with modulated signal (vibtatoed, delayed) making an effect of more than on...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An awesome chorus pedal for the player that isn't necessarily into chorus.
The Electric Blue Chorus's chorus effect is achieved by mixing dry signal with modulated signal (vibtatoed, delayed) making an effect of more than one instrument playing the same part together. Traditionally one would mix vibrato and dry signal in equal portions to get the chorous effect, while this may lead to a metallic quality of sound.
With the EBC Blend knob you can adjust the mix of these two, and get lot of different tones, from mild to wild. Electric Blue Chorus uses a sinewave generator for more pleasing and gentle liquid wave sound. The EBC has musical modulation even with stronger chorus settings, with tones leaning into kind of vibratoed tone that differes it from many other chorus pedals. With Depth and Blend knobs, one can also adjust very mild, barely audible Chorus sounds that add some dimension and depth to your tone.
The EBC is also very quiet, and transparent with very little filtering. Traditional chorus pedals often have treble loss, noise or metallic tone specially when used with distortion. EBC was designed to be used with both clean and distorted tone, and it works both in front of or after a distortion pedal.
- Blend control: his is a control for setting the mix of modulated and dry sound. Turn up for intense effect
- Depth control: this a control for setting modulation depth, turn up for deeper effect.
- Speed control: this is a control for setting the speed of the internal oscillator
Built the Mad Professor way: small footprint and big tone.
- Input impedance: 400K Ohm's
- Recommended output load: 2K Ohm's
- Current consumption: @ 9V DC approximately 40mA
- DC supply voltage range: 9- 12V
- True bypass