- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Evolution Orange Underdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28056 000000000 L28056000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mad Professor Evolution Orange Underdrive (EOU) offers a new way to approach your tone. Instead of overdriving your clean tone, now you can get c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Take the edge off your tone with this musical underdrive.
The Mad Professor Evolution Orange Underdrive (EOU) offers a new way to approach your tone. Instead of overdriving your clean tone, now you can get cleaner tones from your favorite overdriven tone. That is what the designers call underdriving.
Evolution Orange Underdrive works really well with vintage single channel amps that sound great when you push them to overdrive. When you turn down the volume from your guitar to clean that tone, the sound often gets a bit too dark and the clean tones are not as good as the overdriven tone.
With EOU you can tailor your cleaner tone with the four pots. The Evolution Orange Underdrive works by lowering the midrange as that is where the overdrive mostly is. You can dampen the amplifier input with the EOU’s Volume control and then set the Bass and Treble to tailor your clean tone. EOU can also be used to boost mids by settings the Midrange and Volume up.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.