- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Hand Wired Mellow Yellow Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H92217
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo (MYT) is a true sine wave tremolo effect designed for tremolo tones from the '50s type soft swing to deep mod...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A hand-wired tremolo that has that classic warble and everything in between.
The Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo (MYT) is a true sine wave tremolo effect designed for tremolo tones from the '50s type soft swing to deep modulation with great playability, regardless of tremolo depth or speed. Strength of incoming signal is modulated by a sinusoidal oscillator, just like in the early amps, and modulation bias is set to give symmetrical modulation. This gives a very musical tremolo effect that blend very well with both clean and distorted guitar tones. The MYT has a level control that allows you to even boost the signal for a more powerful effect.
Like all Mad Professor pedals, MYT is handmade in Finland using only premium components, ensuring years of trouble free operation with superb musical tone.
- Controls the speed of modulation
- Controls the depth from barely noticeable to almost full on/off
- Primarily meant to balance level effect on and off- sometimes you need to have a slight boost because the tremolo effect cuts density of sound through pulsating
Built the Mad Professor way: small footprint and big tone.
- Supply voltage range: 7,5 to 15VDC
- Current consumption at 9VDC: 5,5 mA
- Input inpedance: 340K Ohms
- Output impedance: 1K Ohms
- Complete bypass (true bypass)