- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Mad Professor Porter 112 Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28789 000001000 L28789000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Speaker cabinet must be the most overlooked part of the electric guitar setup.It is also one of the most important as that is what produces the sound...Click To Read More About This Product
Speaker cabinet must be the most overlooked part of the electric guitar setup.It is also one of the most important as that is what produces the sound you hear.
Mad Professor Amplification presents the Porter 112, a small ported cabinet with a huge voice. This new innovative super light cabinet pushes 100W of power and weighs only 25 pounds.
Made with thinner plywood than normally is used in the guitar cabinets, but with similar stiffening construction that is used in the aviation industry. This sturdy little cabinet is carefully calculated and imported for the Jensen Tornado 100W Neodymium-speaker.
Treble and Presence frequencies are in perfect balance with the bass frequencies like they are in a big cabinets from the 60´s that everybody loves. The natural compression of the speaker is being enabled so the design generates musical compression similar to the open back designs. Best of both worlds!
And there is more: The bracing walls spread the mid frequencies more than a traditional cabinet would, while holding the low frequencies tight without boominess. Sound engineer will be happy as the miking is so easy.
· Tuned and ported super light cabinet with Jensen 100W Neodymium speaker
· Small size, easy to carry around
· Sounds like a big cabinet, huge bottom end balanced highs
· Light but strong cabinet with special strips to strengthen the thin walls.
· 100W/8 ohm
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.