- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Old School 51 RT-Head 51W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Black and Beige
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28787 000001000 L28787000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As the name implies, the Mad Professor Old School 51 RT-2x12 is designed for classic guitar tones, from the '50s to modern times.You are able to get ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This modern head will deliver vintage-style tones.
As the name implies, the Mad Professor Old School 51 RT-2x12 is designed for classic guitar tones, from the '50s to modern times.
You are able to get legendary tones from both sides the Atlantic that suit country, pop, rock, reggae, soul, hard rock, alternative and every other style-name the clever marketing people at record companies come out with.
No need for channel switching as these classic tones from clean to distorted are easy to get by adjusting your guitar’s volume and tone knobs. Coming from a pedal-manufacturing company this amp takes pedals very well.
The amp has built-in reverb and tremolo for the final old-school touch.
- 51 watts of classic tones from jazz to hard rock
- Built in reverb, tremolo and effect loop, EL34 tubes bit fatter sounding than the OS21RT
- Very good master volume, sounds great with any volume level
- Unique yet familiar tone, great Fender-type clean and boutique overdrive tones
- 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs 100/120/230/240V
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 51W (tube)
- Tubes: five 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Low/High gain input switch
- Dimensions: 24" x 10.25" x 11"
- Weight: 39.6 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.