- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Ruby Red Booster Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28060 000000000 L28060000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The boosters are based on the Mad Professor BJF Little Red Trebler and Red Rooster Booster, connected in that order and with a master volume control....Click To Read More About This Product
Give your signal a kick in the pants with this versatile booster.
The boosters are based on the Mad Professor BJF Little Red Trebler and Red Rooster Booster, connected in that order and with a master volume control. You can use the pedal as a treble booster, a clean boost or an overdrive unit or any combination of the above. Also, it can be used with or without the buffer.
The Treble Booster is a fine-tuned booster for just the right treble frequency with carefully designed bandwidth and an optimized slope of bass cut. The booster circuit is designed to overdrive the amplifier inputs from nice shimmer to heavy overdrive, thanks to the massive 40dB of boost. The booster is tuned so that it produces musical distortion by itself on higher boost settings.
You can control the total level of the two boosters with the Master Volume control and also use the Master Volume to achieve distortion from the unit.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.