- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H92212 000000000 H92212000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Silver Spring Reverb (SSR) is a compact, easy to use digital/analog reverb with a pure analog direct signal path. It creates a natural sounding a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A natural reverb that produces clean, warm tone without getting in the way of your signal.
The Silver Spring Reverb (SSR) is a compact, easy to use digital/analog reverb with a pure analog direct signal path. It creates a natural sounding ambient reverb that will not get in the way of your original signal. The Silver Spring Reverb's bandwidth is in between the dark warmth of an amplifier's spring reverb and the pristine clarity of a studio reverb. There is no noise reduction system, in order to keep the decay as natural as possible. The direct signal path is all analog, going straight through analog amplifiers with no filtering. With the input set below the maximum there is no signal distortion or coloration. The Reverb signal path is filtered to produce the Silver Spring Reverb's natural ambience.
The SSR's sound is exceptional with a clean signal, but was specifically designed to work equally well with the tougher performance requirements of distorted tone. The SSR can be used before distortion, although it was primarily designed to go after. If you use the SSR before distortion, you may want to use a lower Reverb (Wet/Dry) setting.
- Time: This sets the decay time of reverb. Turn it clockwise for longer decay. At full counterclockwise position the decay is that of a small room. At full clockwise position the decay resembles the large hall sound of a plate reverb. Around the center setting the medium decay time is optimal for rhythmic chords and single notes.
- Tone: This adjusts the bandwidth of the reverb signal. Turning clockwise results in a brighter reverb tone and counter- clockwise darker one. Fully counter-clockwise approximates the response of a typical spring reverb, clockwise a studio reverb.
- Reverb: This adds reverb to dry signal. Reverb can be turned fully off if Reverb knob is turned fully counter-clockwise, and is loudest at fully clockwise.
Add some spring to your strum. Order today.
- Current consumption: 80mA@9V (DC adapter recommended)
- Voltage range: 6-9 V, 9 V 100mA preferred
- Input impedance: 500K
- Output drive capability: 10K Ohms
- Signal noise ratio: 90dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.