- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Stone Grey Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Product H92216
The new Mad Professor Stone Grey Distortion (SGD) is a modern high-gain distortion pedal with unparallelled clarity and definition. This pedal was de...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A BJF designed distortion pedal with great clarity and definition.
The new Mad Professor Stone Grey Distortion (SGD) is a modern high-gain distortion pedal with unparallelled clarity and definition.
This pedal was developed for high gain applications and specifically for clarity at heavy distortion levels. The Stone Grey Distortion is unique in that it has razor sharp dynamics and high gain intensity. It's ready for drop tuning, 7 string, and modern rock players who are seeking extreme gain with intense "string to string definition". Play a chord and hear each note distinctly, instead of it turning to "mush" like many other high gain pedals.
With the gain turned down, the Stone Grey Distortion approaches overdrive-like textures and responds to the player's touch and dynamics like other Mad Professor pedals do.
- VOLUME: sets the output level of the distorted signal
- DISTORTION: sets the level of distortion - lower levels more overdrive-like textures - higher with heavier distortion.
- TONE: sets the critical treble response for use with various amplifiers.
Built the Mad Professor way: small footprint and big tone.
- Input impedance: approximately 500K Ohm's
- Recommended output load: 50K Ohm's or higher
- Current consumption: @ 9V DC approximately 8mA
- DC supply voltage range: 7,5- 15V
- True bypass