- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- L28062 000000000 L28062000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unlike most vintage phasers, the Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser is specially tuned for electric guitar. The tone is very musical and balanced than...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get vintage-style, guitar-minded phaser tone in a modern platform.
Unlike most vintage phasers, the Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser is specially tuned for electric guitar.
The tone is very musical and balanced thanks to carefully matched parts in the circuit. With the four controls, you can fine-tune the phaser effect to your taste. With the rotating switch you can choose between two different phase tones, the other is a light one and the other with the big fat low end and deep tone. With The Mix control, you can adjust phaser tones from very mild into deep phase effect. Speed range and amplitude of the internal oscillator are set to allow high phaser speeds without getting erratic.
You can find classic phasing sounds at about 12 o’clock speed setting, the lower settings produce a nice floating “Vibe”-type of sound.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.