- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Professor Twimble Predrive and Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28064 000000000 L28064000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mad Professor Twimble is a combination of the Simble Overdrive and the Simble Predrive. Both of the drives have been tailored slightly in order t...Click To Read More About This Product
This twofer pedal delivers huge sound in a board-friendly platform.
The Mad Professor Twimble is a combination of the Simble Overdrive and the Simble Predrive. Both of the drives have been tailored slightly in order to achieve an even more organic tonal result. As you turn the contour fully clockwise, you will notice the overdrive section now features enhanced clarity with a sparkling top end. The Predrive section has additional sweet compression. This results in a pedal with a more 3-dimension tonal feel and it is even easier to slide between clean and overdriven guitar tones, which can easily be controlled by your guitar volume. In addition, you will notice more warm sustain to ease playing.
Naturally, both drives sound excellent on their own, on both single coils and humbuckers. And when activated together they really make you flow.
The Mad Professor Twimble pedal allows you to be the foundation of the tone. With the Twimble pedal, your picking attack, your guitar and the pickups you have chosen will retain their character, keeping your valuable original sonic footprint intact.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.