- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mahalo Katy 66 50W Guitar Tube Head
- Write a Review
- J09536 000000000 J09536000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mahalo Katy66 50W tube guitar head is a medium-high gain, master volume, tone monster housed in 13 ply cab. The Katy66 offers a wide gain range a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unique rock tone you can use with your favorite cab.
The Mahalo Katy66 50W tube guitar head is a medium-high gain, master volume, tone monster housed in 13 ply cab. The Katy66 offers a wide gain range and can go from jazz with an edge to serious rock tones. Our unique tone stack makes it easier for your chops to stand out from the crowd. The Katy uses 12AX7 tubes in the preamp and KT66 tubes in the power section. The Katy66 offers beautiful edge of breakup clean tones and will give you hard rock distortion when you push the preamp while still retaining note separation. Hand wired to last and housed in the company's 13-ply cab, Mahalo Amps are ready to tour.
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two KT66 (power)
- Class A/B, adjustable grid bias
- Built in the U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.