- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Big Bang 500W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- H82446 000000000 H82446000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Just over a decade ago, Marco De Virgiliis started pioneering small, lightweight amps; the Markbass Little Mark heads started a new era in bass ampli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An amp head even smaller than the Little Mark with 500W of power and newly added extras.
Just over a decade ago, Marco De Virgiliis started pioneering small, lightweight amps; the Markbass Little Mark heads started a new era in bass amplification, inspiring many other companies to follow their lead.
Now, you'll be amazed that such a warm, rich and "explosive" sound comes from an amp smaller than Markbass' groundbreaking Little Mark heads! And-despite its small size-the Big Bang is packed with extra features that players have been asking for: aux in, headphone output with level control, plus mute and VLE and VPF filters with footswitch control. Other features, already appreciated by Little Mark users, include a simple and effective 4-band EQ, effects loop, and level control and pre/post EQ switch for the XLR DI output.
- 4-band EQ
- Effects loop
- Level control
- Pre/post EQ switch for the XLR DI output
- Headphone output with level control
- VLE and VPF filters with footswitch control
Massive power you can almost fit in your pocket. Order today!
- Input: Impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- Aux In
- Effect Return: Impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- Gain, Master Volume, Line Out Level and Headphone Level Controls
- Ground Lift: Switch on rear panel
- Pre/Post EQ: Switch on rear panel
- Mute: Footswitch
- Equalization: Low: Center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- Low Mid: Center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- High Mid: Center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- High: Center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- Filter Section (with footswitch)
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Line Out: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- Effect Send: Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- Headphone Out
- Weight: 4.74 lb.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.94" x 2.56" x 10.04"
- Output Power: 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
- Power Requirement: 100/120V; 230V; 240V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.