- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Little Marcus 1000 Marcus Miller Signature 1,000W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- L18041 000000000 L18041000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marcus Miller is renowned for his groundbreaking style and trademark sound, and Marco De Virgiliis is considered an innovator being the first pioneer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
There's nothing little about 1,000W of power and tone built for Marcus Miller.
Marcus Miller is renowned for his groundbreaking style and trademark sound, and Marco De Virgiliis is considered an innovator being the first pioneer introducing lightweight, portable, powerful and great sounding bass heads and cabinets. The Marcus Miller signature series is the result of the meeting of these groundbreaking roads.
The Mark Bass Little Marcus 1000 ultra-high-power head gets amplified by a powerful 1,000W MPT power amp, delivering a large supply of power and serious headroom with amazing definition and dynamics, no matter how big the stage.
The Little Marcus amps feature simple, intuitive and effective controls like all the Little Mark heads, offering best versatility thanks to the five bandsnew setting on EQ1, from ULTRALOW to HIGH, delivering an amazing definition and punch, for any different kind of tone you need.
The Old School and Millerizer filters setting was developed together with Marcus to allow a wide range of tone, from vintage to Marcus unique slap voice. EQ1 and EQ2 are footswitchable, plus the Little Marcus features a MUTE switch on the front panel.
MPT - Mark Proprietary Technology
About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specifically designed for bass. At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot on R&D to create a proprietary power amp technology, specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 1,000W (@ 4 ohms)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Controls: gain, 5-band EQ, old school, millerizer, master, line out, mute switch
- Dimensions: 18.97" x 10.82" x 3.27"
- Weight: 5.29 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.