Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Little Marcus 1000 Marcus Miller Signature 1,000W Bass Amp Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Markbass Little Marcus 1000 Marcus Miller Signature 1,000W Bass Amp Head$849.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
There's nothing little about 1,000W of power and tone built for Marcus Miller.
The Mark Bass Little Marcus 1000 ultra-high-power head gets amplified by a powerful 1,000W MPT power amp, delivering a large supply of power and serious headroom with amazing definition and dynamics, no matter how big the stage.
The Little Marcus amps feature simple, intuitive and effective controls like all the Little Mark heads, offering best versatility thanks to the five bandsnew setting on EQ1, from ULTRALOW to HIGH, delivering an amazing definition and punch, for any different kind of tone you need.
The Old School and Millerizer filters setting was developed together with Marcus to allow a wide range of tone, from vintage to Marcus unique slap voice. EQ1 and EQ2 are footswitchable, plus the Little Marcus features a MUTE switch on the front panel.
MPT - Mark Proprietary Technology
About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specifically designed for bass. At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot on R&D to create a proprietary power amp technology, specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
Call or click to order today!
Little Marcus 1000 Marcus Miller Signature 1,000W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power: 1,000W (@ 4 ohms)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Controls: gain, 5-band EQ, old school, millerizer, master, line out, mute switch
- Dimensions: 18.97" x 10.82" x 3.27"
- Weight: 5.29 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.