Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Little Mark III Limited Edition 500W Solid State Bass Head Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Markbass Little Mark III Limited Edition 500W Solid State Bass Head White$649.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Plenty of oomph and pro features in a compact package with custom looks.
- 4-band EQ for precise tonal control
- Balanced input for acoustic basses
- Balanced DI with level control and pre/post switch
- Custom faceplate
Order now and beef up your sound with Markbass's Little Mark III.
Little Mark III Limited Edition 500W Solid State Bass Head Specifications:Inputs
- Input impedance: 500kOhm, maximum voltage 15Vpp
- Balanced Input (XLR) impedance: 100kOhm, maximum voltage 25Vpp
- Effect Return Impedance: 33kOhm, maximum voltage 10Vpp
- Gain: -60dB-+23 dB range
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Ground Lift switch on rear panel
- Pre/Post EQ switch on rear panel
- Low: Center frequency 60Hz, level ±16dB
- Low Mid: Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- High Mid: Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- High: 5kHz shelf, level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): Center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): Frequency range 250Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Line Out: Balanced XLR, maximum voltage 20Vpp
- Effect Send: Unbalanced, maximum voltage 20Vpp (pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, maximum voltage 2Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon & 1/4" combo, 1/4"
- Weight: 6.4 lb. (2.9kg)
- Dimensions: 10-9/10" W x 2-4/5" H x 10-1/10" D
- Output Power: 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.