Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Marcus Miller CMD 103 500W 3x10 Bass Combo Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get gig-ready power, great tone and huge projection from a unique 3x10" combo.
This combo is a unique contribution to the bass amp market. Designed for players who want great sound and high power from a compact, versatile combo, this professional-quality unit has an impressively big sound.
Unique 3x10" Design
The 3x10” innovative cab design is the mid-way choice between a 2x10” and a 4x10”, offering a very balanced sound, power, weight and size—it’s perfect for any bass player!
400W of Power at 6 Ohms
This combo features a 6 ohm cabinet, giving the advantage to draw more power from the power amp (400W).
1” Voice Coil Tweeter
The 1” voice coil tweeter featured on this combo has been chosen after many comparative tests. It is very focused in the high range with excellent transient attack and it delivers smooth and crispy highs that are never harsh or brittle.
In many cases, you don’t want the inconvenience of a separate head and cabinet. The Marcus Miller CMD 103 has a big sound as well as the one-piece simplicity of a combo.
Call or click to order today!
Marcus Miller CMD 103 500W 3x10 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 500W
- Two footswitchable channels
- Single input
- Speakers: 3x10" Markbass custom; 1" tweeter
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Mute switch
- Pre/post EQ switch
- Dimensions: 23.38" x 18.89" x 27.51"
- Weight: 51.8 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.