- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Marcus Miller CMD 103 500W 3x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #L21043 000000000 L21043000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Although it’s the biggest combo of Marcus signature series, the Markbass Marcus Miller CMD 103 is still portable—and it’s the perfect choice for play...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get gig-ready power, great tone and huge projection from a unique 3x10" combo.
Although it’s the biggest combo of Marcus signature series, the Markbass Marcus Miller CMD 103 is still portable—and it’s the perfect choice for players who want a great tone and high power with the amazing clear definition, punch and dynamic of the Little Marcus 500W head in a compact and versatile 3x10” combo.
This combo is a unique contribution to the bass amp market. Designed for players who want great sound and high power from a compact, versatile combo, this professional-quality unit has an impressively big sound.
Unique 3x10" Design
The 3x10” innovative cab design is the mid-way choice between a 2x10” and a 4x10”, offering a very balanced sound, power, weight and size—it’s perfect for any bass player!
400W of Power at 6 Ohms
This combo features a 6 ohm cabinet, giving the advantage to draw more power from the power amp (400W).
1” Voice Coil Tweeter
The 1” voice coil tweeter featured on this combo has been chosen after many comparative tests. It is very focused in the high range with excellent transient attack and it delivers smooth and crispy highs that are never harsh or brittle.
In many cases, you don’t want the inconvenience of a separate head and cabinet. The Marcus Miller CMD 103 has a big sound as well as the one-piece simplicity of a combo.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 500W
- Two footswitchable channels
- Single input
- Speakers: 3x10" Markbass custom; 1" tweeter
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Mute switch
- Pre/post EQ switch
- Dimensions: 23.38" x 18.89" x 27.51"
- Weight: 51.8 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.