- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass MoMark Black 800 800W Bass Amp Head
- H83230 000000000 H83230000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new MoMark Black 800 amp is a ready-to-play 800W head that includes topselling MoMark modules. The T1M tube preamp simultaneously gives this head...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With a tube preamp, this head is the choice for those looking for warm tube tone and unlimited modular options.
The new MoMark Black 800 amp is a ready-to-play 800W head that includes topselling MoMark modules. The T1M tube preamp simultaneously gives this head warmth and clarity, as well as a handy mute switch for silent tuning. Its EQ 42S is a four-band EQ, with two bands of semi-parametric mids. The MVVL master module with VLE and VPF filters, also has a line out level control.
- T1M Tube preamp
- Mute switch
- Ultra-linear frequency response
- 4-band EQ42S equalizer
- 2 semi-parametric EQ controls
- Master level control
- Line out level control
- VLE filter
- VPF filter
- High-tech bi-band limiter
- Digital power amp
- 800W @ 4 ohms / 500W @ 8 ohms
- Custom digital power supply
So much power you won't know what to do with it. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.