- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass MoMark SA 500 Bass Amp Head With Frame
- Write a Review
- #430344 000000000 430344000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All the features of the classic Markbass MoMark SA 450 head are available in this modular MoMark SA 500 bass amp head, which adds a revolutionary hig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Modular amp head lets you mix and match your modules to fully customize your sound from down low.
All the features of the classic Markbass MoMark SA 450 head are available in this modular MoMark SA 500 bass amp head, which adds a revolutionary high-tech bi-band limiter. But that's just the beginning-The Markbass MoMark system also allows you to purchase different frames and modules for different applications and change them whenever you want.
- PREAMP module: S1
- Solid state preamp
- Ultra-linear frequency response
- EQ module: Eq42S
- 4-band equalizer
- 2 semi-parametric EQ controls
MASTER module: MVVL
- Master level control
- Line out level control
- VLE filter
- VPF filter
- Revolutionary high-tech bi-band limiter
AMP FRAME: 500
- Analog power amp 500W @ 4 ohms / 300W @ 8 ohms
- Custom digital power supply
- Dimensions: 13"W x 3-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- Weight: 8-1/2lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.