- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Randy Jackson Signature TTE800 800W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product H82442
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new TTE 800 will quickly become the bass amp of choice for those who want a warm vintage tone with stadium-rocking power. As with the 500W versio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A high-powered follow up to the Randy Jackson signature TTE500 combining the best of new and old.
The new TTE 800 will quickly become the bass amp of choice for those who want a warm vintage tone with stadium-rocking power. As with the 500W version, the TTE 800's vintage vibe was carefully engineered with features such as an classic-style tube preamp, a tube compressor, a simple 3-band passive EQ section, a œColour filter (a tube adaptation of the famous Markbass VLE control), but gets amplified by a potent 800W power amp that features Markbass' innovative Tube Technology Emulator.
- Classic-style tube preamp
- Tube compressor
- Simple 3-band passive EQ section
- œColour filter (a tube adaptation of the famous Markbass VLE control) amplified by a 800W power amp with innovative Tube Technology Emulator
Get the best of old and new today!
- Preamp: Tube
- Tube: 3x ECC83 + 1x ECC81 (compressor)
- Power Amp: Digital (TTE: œTube Technology Emulator)
- Power Supply: Special Markbass Digital Power Supply
- Power: 800W @ 4 ohms / 500W @ 8ohms
- EQ (passive)
- - BASS
- - MIDDLE
- - HIGH
- Controls: compressor - colour (tube-driven VLE)
- Outputs: Speakers (2 speakon combo) - Line Out (XLR)
- Weight: 13.23 lb.
- The minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.