- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Standard 108HR 1200W 8x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
Black 4 Ohm
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 430745 000001004 430745000001004
The legendary 8x10 bass speaker cabinet was always the heaviest piece of gear a band ever had to carry. However, technology developed by Markbass, ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The biggest and loudest of Markbass cabinets can hold its own on any stage, but is portable enough for around-town use.
The legendary 8x10 bass speaker cabinet was always the heaviest piece of gear a band ever had to carry. However, technology developed by Markbass, has brought forth a new era of lightweight bass gear. And best of all, the heaviness of the sound has not been sacrificed along the way. The Markbass 108HR speaker cabinet weighs in just under 90lbs, an unbelievably light weight for an 8x10 bass enclosure. With a monstrous 1600 watts of power handling, this bass speaker cabinet can get as loud as you need it. The cabinet is rear-ported, offering a bass tone that swells with warmth and boldness, while the Markbass 108HR's compression driver with custom horn keeps your tone beautifully defined.
Bass speaker size: 8x10"
Bass ports: rear
Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
Power handling: 1600W RMS (AES Standard)
Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
Frequency response: 45 Hz to 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL
Quality materials, ultra-light weight, and monstrous tone. All at a great price. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.