- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall AS100D 2x8 Acoustic Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 483169 000000000 483169000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Marshall AS100D Acoustic Combo Amp is the one to have. Specially designed for use with a variety of acoustic instruments with or without pickups...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clear natural sound and the power to perform.
This Marshall AS100D Acoustic Combo Amp is the one to have. Specially designed for use with a variety of acoustic instruments with or without pickups. Its four channels give you the flexibility to handle piezo transducers or magnetic pickups, a mic for vocals or instruments, and external audio equipment via a phono input channel. Channels 1 and 2 have separate EQ and level controls but also may be linked. 2x50W stereo power gives you plenty of oomph for stage performance, and a balanced line out allows direct connection to a PA. The Marshall amp has a built-in digital reverb, delay, and chorus that add dimension to your sound, and a balanced parallel effects loop with level is included. Anti-feedback controls include a phase switch and notch filters for each channel with selectable extra notch depth for channels 1 and 2.
Channels for both piezo and magnetic pickups
2x50W of power
2 - 8" speakers
Built-in digital reverb, delay, and chorus
Notch filters and phase switches for feedback control
Dedicated mic channel for vocals or miking instruments
Phono plug input channel for adding external audio sources
46 lb. (21kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.