- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall JTM45 45W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- 482793 000000000 482793000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marshall JTM45 Amp Head is a lovingly created reproduction of Jim Marshall's first amplifier. Now the classic JTM45 is accessible to all who enjo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The amp that started it all!
The Marshall JTM45 Amp Head is a lovingly created reproduction of Jim Marshall's first amplifier. Now the classic JTM45 is accessible to all who enjoy its glassy, clean tone and fluid, warm sustain.
By including GZ34 valve rectification, as found in the original, Marshall has ensured a faithful recreation of the JTM45's glorious sound. The GZ34 rectifier valve interacts with the rest of the valves causing subtle harmonics to shift and smolder beneath every note you play.
- 30W head
- Clean tone
- Warm sustain
- Classic design
- Output (RMS): 30 watts
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x 5881
- GZ34 valve rectifier
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
- Dimensions: 26"W x 10-1/4"H x 8"D
- Weight: 32 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.