- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall Plexi 1959SLP, 1960AX, and 1960BX Tube Guitar Full Stack
- Write a Review
- 482750 000000000 482750000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 100W Marshall Plexi Full Stack includes a 1959SLP Vintage Series Tube Head and 1960AX and 1960BX 4x12 guitar extension speaker cabinets that play...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The real screamin' deal!
The 100W Marshall Plexi Full Stack includes a 1959SLP Vintage Series Tube Head and 1960AX and 1960BX 4x12 guitar extension speaker cabinets that play loud and proud.
Marshall Plexi 1959SLP Vintage Series 100W Tube Head
The all-tube Marshall 1959SLP tone machine cranks out fabulous lead distortion and tight crunch exactly like the original tube head from the '67-'69 era. Inspired by Pete Townshend's unquenchable thirst for VOLUME, the 1959SLP amp head delivers 100W of power from 4 EL34s and 3 ECC83 tubes in the preamp-the exact configuration of the original. The Marshall Plexi 1959SLP tube head also offers a true bypass series FX loop, 3-band EQ, and Presence control.
1960AX and 1960BX 100W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
The 100W Marshall 1960X speaker cab has 4 separate birch ply enclosures, each loaded with a Celestion G12M Greenback 12" speaker. Tonally the guitar cabinet falls between the Marshall 1960A's brightness and the Marshall 1960TV's warmth.
Celestion Greenback G12M speakers have a very distinctive sound with fast, snappy response that adds detail and dynamics to both clean and distorted playing. The 1960X Extension Cabinet is dressed in the early '70s LC checkered grille cloth and a less-textured vinyl covering.
If used as a half stack with a 100W head, a power brake is recommended.
- 4 EL34s in the power stage
- 3 ECC83s in the preamp
- True bypass series FX loop
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
- 4 x 12 Celestion Greenback G12M speakers
- 100W handling
- Checkered grille cloth
- Straight or Angled front
- 100 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.