- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall Plexi 1959SLP and 1960TV Tube Guitar Half Stack
- Write a Review
- #482751 000000000 482751000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marshall 1959SLPX Vintage Series 100W Tube HeadThis all-tube tone machine cranks out fabulous lead distortion and tight crunch exactly like the origi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inspired by Pete Townshend's quest for power, this is a half-stack for heavy hitters.
Marshall 1959SLPX Vintage Series 100W Tube Head
This all-tube tone machine cranks out fabulous lead distortion and tight crunch exactly like the original model from the 1967 to 1969 era. Inspired by Pete Townshend's unquenchable thirst for volume, this guitar amp head features 100W of power from 4 EL34s and 3 ECC83s in the preamp--the exact configuration of the original. True bypass series FX loop, 3-band EQ, and presence control.
Marshall 1960TV Cabinet
The 1960TV speaker cab has an angled front; four 12" Greenback speakers; and a warmer, thicker sound than the 1960A. This 100W, mono, 16-ohm cabinet is 3 inches taller than a standard 1960A 4x12 cabinet which results in well defined mid range and a lowered resonant frequency for more prominent lows. The 25W Greenbacks are less in your face than the 75W Celestions in the 1960A. Although not a reissue--it was never offered in the past--this cab recreates the classic look and tones of yesteryear.
- 4 EL34s in the power stage
- 3 ECC83s in the preamp
- True bypass series FX loop
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
- Angled front
- Four 12" 25W Greenback speakers for warmer, thicker sound than the 1960A
- Original grille cloth
- 3" taller than standard 4x12 cabs
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Handles 100W
- 16 ohms
- 29-3/5"W x 35-1/2"H x 14-4/5"D
- 97 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.