- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matthews Effects Alchemist Transmutation Box Mono/Stereo Switch
- Write a Review
- L25456 000000000 L25456000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Matthews Effects Alchemist allows you to split your mono signal or sum your stereo signal to mono, giving you the power to switch between a stere...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Turn your tone to gold with mono/stereo switching versatility.
The Matthews Effects Alchemist allows you to split your mono signal or sum your stereo signal to mono, giving you the power to switch between a stereo and mono amp rig without having to rewire your entire pedalboard.
Using two high-quality, independent buffers, the Alchemist also restores high-end frequency loss that occurs from passing through multiple pedals and cables, maintaining the purity of your signal and creating a natural response that sounds like plugging straight into your amp.
With the Alchemist, you can transform your guitar signal into several useful configurations:
-Use the independent buffers as an input and output buffer to maintain your guitar tone over long cable runs.
-Leave the black input unplugged to automatically split your signal to an always-on tuner without any tone loss, or create a parallel mono signal path.
-Leave the black output unplugged to automatically combine your stereo inputs into the red output.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9-18v (50 mA)
- Dimensions: 3.64" x 1.16" x 1.25
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.