- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matthews Effects The Chemist Atomic Modulator Chorus/Vibrato Phaser Octave Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L25459 000000000 L25459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Manipulate the elements, create sonic concoctions and experiment with new sound textures using The Chemist from Matthews Effects. The Chemist is a on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Become a mad scientist with this hugely versatile effects pedal.
Manipulate the elements, create sonic concoctions and experiment with new sound textures using The Chemist from Matthews Effects.
The Chemist is a one-stop sonic laboratory that generates organic modulation and phaser effects using three powerful algorithms: chorus/vibrato, octave and phaser. You can select which algorithm is active on each channel, allowing you to quickly switch between two modes and settings. The Reaction knob controls the dry signal, and the Catalyst and Formula knobs change depending on the algorithm you select.
Cobalt -Chorus/Vibrato - Recreate classic, lush chorus tones, or turn the Reaction (dry) knob down completely for a mind-altering vibrato
Lithium - Octave - Generate rich polyphonic organ textures using the +/- octave and dry controls
Iridium - Phaser - Manipulate speed and resonance combined with the dry signal to create swirling sonic elements
- Reaction: The mix of your dry signal
- Catalyst: controls speed for Iridium and cobalt. Octave up mix for Lithium
- Formula: controls depth for Iridium and width for cobalt. Octave down mix for Lithium
- Bottom footswitch is your master bypass
- Top footswitch chooses which row of controls is active.
- Top left toggle lets you choose which algorithm is active for the top row.
- Top right toggle lets you choose which algorithm is active for the bottom row.
- External alt jack on the side lets you externally choose which row of controls is active
Call or click to order today!
- Power Requirement: 9v DC (200 mA)
- Top-mounted I/O jacks
- Dimensions: 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1mm x 66mm x 35.3mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.