- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matthews Effects The Conductor Optical Tremolo Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- L25443 000000000 L25443000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hop on board with Matthews Effects The Conductor V2, an optical tremolo that features the same warm, natural sound of the previous version. Version 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This optical tremolo will drive your tone into the station.
Hop on board with Matthews Effects The Conductor V2, an optical tremolo that features the same warm, natural sound of the previous version.
Version 2 includes more than just updated graphics. The improved Conductor brings additional wave forms and subdivisions, with onboard tap, external tap and expression inputs. All of which bring you a wide variety of controls so that you will be able to engineer your ideal tremolo tone.
- Depth: Controls the strength of the tremolo effect, from light flutter to wavering pulse
- Wave: Select 6 unique wave forms for a variety of undulating textures
- Ramp Time: A Unique feature that controls the time it takes for the Conductor to change its tap speed (from 0-10 seconds)
- Gain: Control the output volume to compensate for any perceived loss of volume at higher depths
- Tap Division: Select 6 tap divisions to keep you right on time
- Rate: Manually change the speed of the tremolo
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9v 100ma (does not include power supply)
- External tap (Normally Open)
- External expression control (compatible with Moog EP-3 or similar expression pedals)
- Top-mounted I/O jacks
- Soft-touch true-bypass switches
- Dimensions: 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1 mm x 66 mm x 35.3 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.