- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MI Audio Neo Fuzz Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150354
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MI Audio's most flexible overdrive pedal, with 6 external controls: Gain control with unique taper to provide excellent control over overdrive; High/...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get with the new wave of fuzz tone.
MI Audio's most flexible overdrive pedal, with 6 external controls: Gain control with unique taper to provide excellent control over overdrive; High/Low balancing control tone control; Volume control with output up to 15Vpp with correct power supply; dedicated midrange control; character control for adding 'momentum' to guitar notes, or keeping things tight; brightness control for controlling top end content, and to help match the Tube Zone to different amps. An internal presence control further helps dial in the Tube Zone's tone. Also features single ended class A output, ultra-bright blue LED, and striking chrome plated case and knobs.
All MI Audio pedals have the following things in common:
Hand built with pride and passion in the Sydney workshop in Australia by the team of builders at MI Audio.
Individually tested by Michael and carry a 5-year warranty.
Built with the absolute highest quality components, on double sided, through-hole PCBs.
Enclosed in a heavy-duty die-cast aluminum enclosure.
The pedals have a heavy-duty true bypass, featuring a heavy duty 3PDT footswitch.
The power supply of the pedals have been designed to allow you to power the unit from a DC source up to 25V, providing you with massive headroom and a huge output signal There is a 2.1mm barrel connection for external power connection.
- Top of the range, most flexible MI Audio Overdrive Pedal.
- 4 clipping stages for tube amp-like response and tone
- Works comfortably as a low or high gain device.
- A total of 6 external controls, and one internal control for the ultimate flexibility:
- Gain control with unique taper to provide excellent control over overdrive.
- High/Low balancing control tone control
- Volume Control with output up to 15Vpp with correct power supply!
- Dedicated midrange control
- External character control for adding 'momentum' to guitar notes, or keeping things tight
- External brightness control for controlling top end content, and to help match the Tube Zone to different amps.
- Internal presence control to further help dial in the Tube Zone's tone.
- Single ended class A output.
- Ultra-bright blue LED.
- Striking chrome plated case and knobs.