- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milkman Sound 300W Pedal Steel Half and Half 300W 1x12 Tube Hybrid Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #L20559 000001000 L20559000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Milkman 300W Half and Half is where the old technology meets the new technology. The preamp is similar to the other all-tube Milkman amplifiers: ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Awesome tone and power for pedal steel and guitar with a hand-wired tube preamp.
The Milkman 300W Half and Half is where the old technology meets the new technology. The preamp is similar to the other all-tube Milkman amplifiers: it is hand-wired with high plate voltage. The discrete tube preamp section feeds into a Class D power module, which scales up to 300 watts.
Unlike other hybrid amplifiers, the tube portion of the Half and Half is designed and built like a vintage tube amplifier. Its not shoehorned into a circuitboard and running at low voltage. Tube amps need to be built a certain way to sound their best, be serviceable, and last into the ages. The Half and Half was designed with all of this in mind.
A DI with XLR output with level control has been added to the rear panel. This allows you to use the amplifier as a standalone tube preamp with EQ. It is safe to run the Half and Half with no speaker attached, or you can use the DI with a speaker attached for a balanced XLR line out.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 300W (tube hybrid)
- Single channel
- Two inputs
- Speaker: 1x12" Milkman
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, reverb dwell, reverb blend
- Effects: Tube reverb
- Hand-wired preamp
- XLR balanced output with level control
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 20" x 8"
- Weight: 25 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.