- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milkman Sound 50W Sideman 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Vanilla 12" Celestion Alnico Cream
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L20555 000001002 L20555000001002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The preamp circuit of the Milkman 50W Sideman and overall voicing is the same as the 40W Mini, however the Sideman has larger transformers and runs a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get rich, boutique tube tone with great speaker options.
The preamp circuit of the Milkman 50W Sideman and overall voicing is the same as the 40W Mini, however the Sideman has larger transformers and runs at slightly higher voltages inside. That, coupled with its larger speaker baffle gives the Sideman an impressive amount of power for how small and light it is. Similar to the Mini, you can run a 5AR4 rectifier or a solid state plug in rectifier in place.
The Sideman has gotten a total makeover from its original form: it has shrunk down into a 1x12" combo that weighs about 41 lb., features a 3-band EQ with bright switch, and has a 2-knob reverb system with dwell and blend controls. Dwell allows you to lightly drive the tank when running the preamp hot. Another addition to the Sideman is rich, deep, bias modulating tremolo. The amplifier comes with the custom Milkman two button foot switch, and a removable IEC type power cord.
The Sideman is hand wired onto a turret board with Mercury Magnetics transformers and Jupiter capacitors. The combination of a pine cabinet and efficient speakers keeps the weight down to about 41 lb. while putting out a considerable amount of volume, and fantastic guitar tone.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Class AB
- Single channel
- Two inputs
- Speaker(s): choose 1x12" Jupiter Ceramic or 1x12" Celestion Alnico Creamback
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, reverb dwell, reverb blend, tremolo speed, tremolo depth
- Effects: tube-driven spring reverb, tube tremolo
- Dimensions: 23.8" x 19.75" x 9.5"
- Weight: 41 lb.
- Two-button footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.