- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mission Engineering EP-25-Pro Aero Expression Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33546 000000000 J33546000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EP-25-PRO is the first expression pedal to feature the new Mission Aero design. At just 1.7 lb., the all aluminum Aero is half the weight of a st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Multiple outputs, extended sweep, ergonomic design and lightweight, all-aluminum construction: This is the next generation Mission expression pedal.
The EP-25-PRO is the first expression pedal to feature the new Mission Aero design. At just 1.7 lb., the all aluminum Aero is half the weight of a standard Mission pedal, ideal for fly rigs and other weight sensitive applications. The 25K Ohm linear taper potentiometer in the EP-25-PRO is fully sealed for a smooth action and a long life. Dual channel outputs control one or two devices simultaneously, and can be expanded with Expressionator to control up to four devices from one expression pedal.
The extended sweep of the Aero design makes this an ideal all round expression pedal for volume control as well as wah, whammy and effects parameter controls. The rear cut away and extended length curved surface are ergonomically designed for comfortable use in either standing or sitting positions. The EP-25-PRO is perfect not just for for guitar, but keyboards, acoustic instruments, and both live and studio use.
The EP-25-PRO features independent polarity switches for each channel. This allows for compatibility with a wide range of different pedals, rack effects, modeling amplifiers, keyboards, MIDI controllers and other expression controlled devices.
The EP-25-PRO is finished in a choice of resilient, non reflective black stealth style powder coat, or a dramatic gold carbon fiber graphic finish.
- Dual-channel outputs with independent polarity switches
- 25K Ohm linear taper potentiometer
- Extended sweep
- Ergonomic design
- Lightweight, all-aluminum construction
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.