- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mission Engineering Rewah Pro Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- J28295 000000000 J28295000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rewah Pro is built around a custom inductor of the type used in very high end audio amplifiers. The inductance and resistance are the same as the vin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Next-generation, all-analog wah pedal.
Rewah Pro is built around a custom inductor of the type used in very high end audio amplifiers. The inductance and resistance are the same as the vintage halo inductors that are highly coveted for wah pedals. Due to the huge core, twice the size of a typical wah coil, Rewah has excellent bass response and little saturation making it ideal for contemporary styles with extended bass such as dropped tuning and six- and seven-string guitars.
Audiophile-quality dual transistor, JFET output buffer, and hardwired true bypass ensure extremely low noise. Mission’s own design cast metal chassis matched to a sealed pot gives vintage-style strength and feel while offering an increased frequency range over a typical wah pedal. The Rewah's Pro secret weapon is that it can be rewired (Rewah’d) with four different circuit modifications to customize the tonal characteristics via a small internal switch block. The switches can be used alone or in series to suit your style, or just to change up your tone.
Sw1. Increases gain to add slight overdrive to the output transistor.
Sw2. Slightly lowers the filters center frequency and reduces the bandwidth for a more nasal wah sound.
Sw3. Significantly lowers the center of the filter band for a bass heavy wah.
Sw4. Slightly reduces gain and increases bandwidth for a cleaner sound.
Switches can be used individually or in conjunction for a total of sixteen different tonal variations. The Rewah Pro is finished in a clear coated metallic candy purple, or carbon fiber graphic with an aluminum Rewah badge. Like most Mission products, the Rewah Pro is covered by a one-year warranty and features a 30-day money-back return policy.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.9" x 3.9" x 3 *
- Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Internal Power: 9V battery (supplied)
- External Power: 9VDC, 2.1mm, center pin negative (not supplied)
- Box Contents: 1x Rewah PRO, 1x Hex Key, 1 x User Guide
Add to your rig with a quick call or click today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.