- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Modtone Bass XL Preamp and Compressor Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46069 000000000 K46069000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ModTone Bass XL is a triple shot of features engineered for the bass guitarist in a single pedal. Whether for live or studio environments, the MT...Click To Read More About This Product
Beef up your live rig, studio gear and practice setup with one handy pedal.
The ModTone Bass XL is a triple shot of features engineered for the bass guitarist in a single pedal. Whether for live or studio environments, the MT-BX preamp / compressor / DI delivers a warm, tube-like tone with all the EQ control you need and a master blend for overall sonic tweaking. The compression section of the Bass XL gives you quiet studio quality thats at home in both modern slap settings to the overdriven downstroke world and all points in between.
A host of features makes this the perfect recording piece, addition to your live rig, or much needed backup plan thats small enough to fit in your guitar case. Thinking outside the box, the MT-BX has also been known to enhance guitar rigs for both electric and acoustic making it much more than a simple direct box!
- Compressor, overdrive, EQ
- All-metal chassis
- High-quality jacks
- Blend non-mixed tone with mixed section
Call or click to order today!
- True bypass
- 0dBu nominal output level
- High-impact switch
- Red and green alert LEDs
- 48v phantom powerable
- Line in for MP3 player, drum machine, laptop, etc.
- Separate headphone out
- 1/4 in. bypass — through to amp or recording device
- Ground lift
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.5 x 1.8 in.
- 5-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.