- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Green Mile Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00235 000000000 J00235000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mooer's Green Mile Overdrive is a low-profile drive pedal with two working modes: Warm and Hot.Warm: Reconstruct a warm tube drive tone and nice dyna...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two drive sounds in one.
Mooer's Green Mile Overdrive is a low-profile drive pedal with two working modes: Warm and Hot.
Warm: Reconstruct a warm tube drive tone and nice dynamic response of classic tube amplifier; it provides a natural, smooth, creamy overdrive sound
Hot: More powerful output than Warm mode, mighty crunch tone
The Green Mile features a full metal shell, which ensures many years of great service. Like most great effects pedals, the Green Mile features true bypass in order to protect your signal integrity when the pedal is not engaged.
- Big and little crunch sounds
- Full metal shell
- Pedalboard friendly
- True bypass
Order yours today!
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.