- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Leveline Mini Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L21394 000000000 L21394000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A volume pedal is one of the most essential elements in many professional musicians rigs. It can be used in many different ways to adjust signal leve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gain volume control without losing precious board space.
A volume pedal is one of the most essential elements in many professional musicians rigs. It can be used in many different ways to adjust signal level or create interesting effects depending where it is used in the signal chain. A common problem with traditional volume pedals, particularly for guitarists with crowded pedalboards, is they are very large and not easy to place in different parts of the signal chain.
The Mooer Leveline provides comfortable operation, smooth transition with no loss of tone and a very convenient size for squeezing into tight spots on your pedalboard and easy transportation.
- Strong and durable metal casing
- Extendable pedestal rings for comfort
- Leveline is comfortable to operate with smooth transition and zero loss of tone
- Special high-low impedance circuit allows flawless use with all pickup types and signal chain placement
Call or click to order today!
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 2.2Meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug), recommended to use Mooer Micro Power
- Current Draw: 40mA
- Dimensions: 5.03" x 2.16" x 1.88" (128mm X 55mm X 48mm)
- Weight: 1.01 lb. (460g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.