- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Reverie Chorus Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J34913 000000000 J34913000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mooer Reverie Chorus is packed with five different chorus effects each with ten special pedal modes, parameter storage function with 5 presets, two-c...Click To Read More About This Product
A highly versatile chorus with a plethora of tone shaping capability.
Mooer Reverie Chorus is packed with five different chorus effects each with ten special pedal modes, parameter storage function with 5 presets, two-channel stereo inputs and outputs, and a tap tempo function that can easily change the speed. The five effect modes are chorus, rotary, ambiance, shimmer, and multiple. There are 8 modulation effects that can be added in each mode. Control each chorus effect with RATE, DEPTH, and MIX knobs; control each modulation effect with SPEED, RANGE, and MOD DEPTH knobs.
Chorus: standard digital chorus effect, clear and round.
Rotary: classic rotary sound, output by dual track, will give you the special 3D experience.
Ambiance: the atmosphere of chorus, with light chorus effect, is more exquisite and more spacious.
Shimmer: adding shimmer effect to chorus, more fits for the edgy music style like psychedelic rock.
Multiple: multiple chorus effects repeatedly overlays multi-chorus, which makes the chorus effects richer.
Wah: wah effect
Phaser: phaser effect
Talk: vocal wah effect
Tremolo: tremolo effect
Stutter: square tremolo effect
St.Wah: combo of square tremolo and wah tone
St.Phaser: combo of square tremolo and phaser
Tr.Talk: combo of tremolo effect and wah
- High-performance, floating-point DSP chip
- Five chorus modes with eight different modulation tones each
- Easy-to-use preset function saves 5 chorus sounds
- Special speed change function for complicated rhythmic patterns
- Twin switch design ensures convenient tone switching
- Tap tempo
- Two-channel stereo input and output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.